Virtual Visit-The World Awaits!!
Friday Oct 15th, 2021
With winter coming it means a getaway to escape the cold or discover in the "great outdoors." With travel still on hold for some people, you can still go exploring. Find a comfy couch or chair and let the web guide you to a virtual tour and fabulous destination! You may even find some ideas to plan your next destination, once the pandemic is over!
Check out some of the most popular:
1. Earth.google.com- Choose the "Ship's Wheel" on the left navigate bar to launch Voyager and start exploring.
2. Country of the Week (COTW) www.countryoftheweek.world is a weekly interactive site that introduces members to different country each week. Explore maps, videos, photography and learn about the history, people, food, plants and animals. Membership is $5/Month
3. The Grand Canyon: www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/travel/52-palces-to-go-virtual-travel.html
4. The Vatican: www.museivaticani.va - Click Explore > Museums
5. Disney world: Disney is bringing the magic of the Mouse right to you, with everything from virtual theme park rides https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyJUEtYv-ZW7BgjhP3UbTg and scenes from the Theme Park Capital of the world https://www.visitorlando.com/blog/post/orlando-virtual-experiences/